Sunday, May 28, 2006

Workplace Ministry

I for one am convinced that God is Divinely moving in this area.
Following please find a copy of a message I posted on the Blog of Kathie Thomas, a fellow Believer and new acquaintance. Below the copy of my post, you will find subsequent posts by Kathie that are self-explanatory as to the sequence of events.

In my humble opinion this is valuable information to many within the Kingdom of God. May it Bless each of you within the reading audience that are called for this ministry.

Sincerely,
Sophia


--Copy of my post to the Blog: God-Incidence by Kathie Thomas (location: Australia)

Hi Kathie!

First, a quick intro: my name is Sophia, I'm a fellow believer, a fellow VA, and currently reside in St. Maarten (a beautiful Caribbean island – www.st-maarten.com: the official site of St. Maarten’s Tourist Bureau).

I have to admit that it truly was a God-Incidence experience to me when I "stumbled" on your blog last night -- this for many reasons for it also represented an answer to a prayer.

I fully agree with you: God indeed got something cooking! Due to a recent set of events, I realized that HE's currently Divinely moving in the business/workplace for such a time as this – I honestly believe that we’re at the verge of experiencing a worldwide revolution in this area. (In this case I prefer the use of the word “revolution” instead of “revival”.)

Your testimony “Full Circle” served as a confirmation to me regarding this Divine worldwide move of God. In addition to yours, “A New Breed of Workplace Believers” by Os Hillman also served as a confirmation to me. I hope you’ll have time to read it – it really provoked me unto continued good works. You can find it on the site www.marketplaceleaders.org -- look for the title under the navigation bar “TGIF archives”.

I thank you for being a blessing to me thru your blog, and I pray and hope for prosperity in every area of your life.

Godspeed,
Sophia, April 8th ’06 at 02:07 PM AST


---Subsequent posts by Kathie Thomas. Simply click on the text to read them.

It dawned on me last night - posted on May 9th '06
New blog - posted on May 22nd '06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home